Dangers of lithium cell batteries: While children are spending more time at home, a reminder that button batteries are potentially deadly if swallowed!
* If your child swallows a button battery *
> DO seek immediate medical advice
> DON'T let your child eat or drink
> DON'T make them sick
Button batteries are also dangerous if they get stuck in a child’s nose or ear
Visit https://www.capt.org.uk/ website for more information
WE ARE REGISTERING NEW PATIENTS - PLEASE COME INTO RECEPTION TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM
The New Hall Lane Practice doors are currently closed. Please do not try and enter the building until you have contacted the Practice.