You can request a repeat prescription in a number of ways:
- Telephone 01772 325063 (prescription line) 10am – 12noon 2pm – 4pm
- In Person At the Reception Desk
- By Mail Please send an SAE with your request
- Pharmacy Your local Pharmacist may agree to collect and deliver your prescription (you must arrange this directly with the Pharmacy)
- Online via the link at the top of this page
Please allow ONE working day for repeat prescriptions to be ready for collection.
This is not a dispensing practice.
Electronic Prescription Services
The Practice is live for Electronic Prescription Services.
- Prescriptions can be ordered via the Patient Access System - please speak to the reception for assistance in registering if you prefer to use this system.
- Prescription can be ordered by telephone between the hours of 10:00am to 12 noon and 2:00pm to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. Please telephone 01772 325063.
- Prescriptions can be ordered via your Pharmacy if you have an arrangement in place with one.
- Prescription requests can be posted to the Practice.